Hello Dolls!
I hope everyone is well and enjoying the last few days of the summer holidays. I thought I would dedicate this post to my week and a few thoughts that have occurred to me.
So, this week was my nephew's first birthday party and to this day I still find it surreal how my cousin is married and I have a one year old nephew! It seems like just yesterday when we were talking about our futures and how it would be. He is my first nephew and I love him dearly. And, oh was he spoilt on his big day! I also attended a wedding on Sunday where two friends from my high school got married. Awh, childhood sweethearts. The bride looked so beautiful but I was unable to get any photos of her. For both these events, I wore similar indian outfits (as family events), both cream/beige in colour but styled my hair and makeup differently and accessorised it differently.
Hair: Attempted a fishtail braid
Makeup: Kept it simple with pink lipstick and no eyeshadow
Hair: Curled and accessorised with Matha Patti
Makeup: Gold, turquoise and dark blue eyeshadow with red lipstick
What I would like to discuss next it a newly discovered old passion of mine. As a young child I had a big interest in fashion and wanted to draw my own designs. However, I was never any good at drawing and was better at picking up a book and spending time in the library. However, since starting blogging I have decided to improve my art skills. Not only that, but to rediscover my ability to sew and stitch so I can make my own clothes to wear from my designs. This is something I want to and have to do for the little girl inside me, whether it takes a month, a year or more. So stay tuned and follow me on my journey.
Last but not least I would like to thank everyone who reads my blog and follows me on social networking sites, I am new to this and with time I will get better at it, I promise! So once again, thank you and please follow my blog on bloglovin and on here with google+.
Until next time,
Anastasia xo



No comments:
Post a Comment