New Brands at Sale Servant
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 7 September 2014

Eid Inspiration: Women

Hello Dolls!

Today's post is some inspiration for Eid-ul-Adha, it literally feels like just yesterday it was the end of Ramadan and we were celebrating Eid (and the fact we could eat whenever we wanted). This post is focused around females. I will do one for males soon.

"Blue Beauty"
This first ensemble I absolutely adore. Fusion dresses are my absolute favourite as personally I feel like they are "so me" (British Asian, a mixture of two cultures). The dress is flowy and reminds me of western style prom/bridesmaid dresses. It has embroidery at the chest which brings in the indian element. For this I have put together gold shoes and clutch to match the work as well as matching blue and gold jewellery.


Anarkali: Bahira Boutique, AA-3301, £65 Unstitched
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins, Head Over Heels By Dune Boden Pointed Toe Court Shoe, £39
Clutch: Amazon, Satin Diamante Clutch Bag, £6.98
Jewellery: Diya Online, LD 117, £8.50


"Mughal Rani"
I love, love, love this! A mughal inspired anarkali which has heavy embroidery at the bottom and top of the dress. This is something I would wear not just on Eid but to weddings as well. I also like how the anarkali has an A line effect. I have matched it with gold and maroon earrings and a gold clutch. However, to add a bit of contrast, I would wear black heels. You can wear red matching heels like in the ensemble below this.


Anarkali: Bahira Boutique, MA-3210, £65 Unstitched
Shoes: Unze, Jewelled Cage Upper Mae Sandal, £19.99
Clutch: Rupali Online, 92775, £19.50
Earrings: India Trend, Maroon Gold Jhumki EBC6591, $23.99

"Monochrome"
My favourite colour combination is black and white which is why this particular saree caught my eye. For me, Monochrome oozes sophistication and class. My favourite part of this saree is the heavy work on the neck of the blouse, no need for a necklace! Wear with matching white clucth and gold/black earrings. Once again, for contrast I have added red/gold heels, although there is red on the saree. 

Saree: Jhilmilaa, £70
Shoes: Unze, Fabulous Party Heels, £25
Clutch: Rupali Online, 92777, £8.50
Earrings: Rupali Online, 92258, £5.25

So dolls, I hope you have enjoyed this post. I actually have so many outfit ideas but if I was to post them all then I would never get off my laptop! Remember, these are just my personal choices/ideas, you can mix and match and choose your own accessories/colours. If you wish to have any assistance on your outfit choices or accessorising then you are more than welcome to comment below and I will do my best. Don't forget, Eid inspiration for men out soon this week!

Until next time,

Anastasia xo

1 comment:

  1. love the accessories that go with the first outfit! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/09/end-of-summer-catch-up.html xx

    ReplyDelete