Hello my lovelies!
Firstly I would like to apologise for not posting in a while, I have jut started third year and settling in (with a big workload already!) But thats a post for another time.
Yesterday evening, I attended the Aston Paksoc Eid Meal at EastZEast Birmingham. As it was a dress up occasion I did what I am known for...dressing up. I was actually quite excited as I had ordered this burgundy dress in the summer but never had a chance to wear it. The dress is available in a number of colours and styles and can be bought from www.bahiraboutique.com (I have bought like 4!)
Dress: Bahira Boutique, £38
Matha Patti: Ebay, £12
I teamed up my dress with the matha patti from previous posts and big gold square studs which I borrowed from a friend. I kept my make up as simple as possible with light brown/gold eyeshadow, my signature eyeliner style with the flick and no false eyelashes.
Eyeshadow: Light brown/gold (can't remember where palette is from)
Eyeliner: Loreal Paris, Super liner black lacquer, £6.99 and Rimmel London Exaggerate , £3.99
Mascara: Rimmel London Scandaleyes Rockin Curves
Lipstick: Rimmel London Kate, Shade 111, £5.49
Highlighting/Contouring: Blank Canvas Cosmetics Highlight and Contour Palette
and Technic highlights
For this look, my hair was done randomly. I was aiming for a faux gatsby inspired bob and somehow I ended up with this which still worked...
I have written this in a rush therefore I do apologise that I haven't written as much as I could have. I just knew that if I didn't do it now then I would never get it done. This dress has become my favourite style for asian functions and I really hope more styles are introduced as I love fusion!
Until next time
Anastasia xo

i love this outfit! especially your head piece! you look amazing
ReplyDeletewww.bumascloset.com