New Brands at Sale Servant
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 2 November 2014

FREE TICKETS TO ASIANA BRIDAL SHOW BIRMINGHAM!!

Good Evening Dolls!

I hope everyone has had a nice relaxed weekend and I am now going to give you some information which may just make your day!

Are you getting married soon? Or like myself, do you just love anything to do with weddings and bridal wear? 

Well..The UK's No 1 Asian Bridal magazine (and my all time favourite) is holding its very own BRIDAL SHOW on the 30TH NOVEMBER @ EDGBASTON, BIRMINGHAM. On the day, there will be exhibitions from 100 of Britain's top wedding companies including caterers, cakes, mandaps and make up artists, and the highlight of the day will be, of course, the Bridal Catwalk which you DO NOT want to miss. This will include twelve of UK's top couture designers unveiling their Bridal wear Collections for next season. 
Now, the even better news....As part of a promotion, I have FREE TICKETS to give away. Yes, you read that right...FREE TICKETS. I have leaflets about the event with FOUR FREE EXHIBITION TICKETS inside. These tickets are actually worth £10 each and we are giving away £40 worth in each leaflet. You're wondering what's the catch? Well...that's the best bit..There is none! If you also wish to view the bridal catwalk then it will be £10 to upgrade using the free ticket (normal cost is £20).
So if you wish to get your hands on these FREE TICKETS then please email me at: anastasiaglamxo@gmail.com. If you are from Birmingham then I can meet you in the city and hand you the tickets, however if you aren't from Birmingham, don't panic! I can have them posted to you, all you need to do is email me your postal address and how many leaflets you require. 

Brides to be who cannot make it, check out the latest issue of Asiana, isn't the cover just so beautiful! Available to purchase in most newsagents, WH Smith and most asian stores too. 



Last but not least, I will be doing a post after the 30th November about my Asiana experience so watch out for that.

Until next time,

Anastasia xo

No comments:

Post a Comment