Hello Dolls!
Sorry I have not been posting for a while!
I am back and this time more focussed on food and fitness :)
Just a short post updating you...
I have kept up with my gym routine, six days of weights and one day of cardio and I, along with others have noticed a difference. I will keep you posted about this, photos to follow soon.
I just thought I will let you know of my dietary plan for time being. I am attempting my best to eat clean with high protein and low carbs. So here is an idea of my daily menu:
Breakfast: Scrambled eggs/omelette and baked beans, green tea
Mid morning snack: Banana
Post workout: MyProtein impact diet whey protein shake
Lunch: Salmon, sun dried tomatoes and tartar sauce on whole wheat tortilla OR brown rice with peas and sweet corn, chicken and salad
Mid afternoon snack: Dates/Actimel/Apple
Dinner: Chicken and boiled veg OR Bunless Lamb burger, beans/salad
I have started to get into the habit of meal prepping. This is such a good thing to do as it actually stops you from eating junk during the day as you have food prepared already. It also is really useful for days you have a packed timetable and no time to cook. I have to admit I have a cheeky chocolate bar every now and then as that is one thing I am unable to give up! Do not come in between a girl and her chocolate!
Anastasia xo


oh good luck on your health kick :) you should check out the fitness tag on instagram, it's great for inspo.xx www.jesskadenise.com
ReplyDelete