Hi Dolls!
Apologies for the absence! I am back with a post featuring four new summer purchases from two of my favourite stores.
The first look has to be my all time favourite summer look right now!
Blush Playsuit from Forever 21
Hat from Forever 21
Serena Nude Cut Out Heels from Public Desire
(Worn with nude tights)
The first look has to be my all time favourite summer look right now!
Blush Playsuit from Forever 21
Hat from Forever 21
Serena Nude Cut Out Heels from Public Desire
(Worn with nude tights)
This is my must have summer dress. A beautiful wine colour and made out of lace, perfect for sunny day.
Wine Lace Dress From Forever 21
My next two purchases are from Boohoo.com. I loved this skirt so much I ended up ordering it in both colours! It can be worn casual for a day time look or even worn as a night time look.
My next two purchases are from Boohoo.com. I loved this skirt so much I ended up ordering it in both colours! It can be worn casual for a day time look or even worn as a night time look.
I am actually wearing nude tights but blends with my skin!
So dolls, that was just a quick post on my new summer purchases, feel free to leave any comments or questions below.
Head over to my instagram @Anastasias_blog for more outfit updates :)
Head over to my instagram @Anastasias_blog for more outfit updates :)
Until next time,
Anastasia xo





No comments:
Post a Comment