New Brands at Sale Servant
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Need an event planner?

Hello Dolls!

Long time no read! Don't worry I have a few exciting Eid posts coming for you soon.

In the mean time I thought I would let you know that I am starting a small event management erm business, I guess to put it one way!

Whether its a milestone party, or a dinner and dance, a small wedding or even a product launch, event management is something I really enjoy. I love the build up to it, the hard work that goes in and then to see it come together. 

I have experience in planning and managing events such as parties and charity events.  

If you have a budget you are working on then I can help you out. 
To discuss further drop a comment or message me please (daintdoll@gmail.com)Bear in mind I do charge for event management depending on size of function


Right now I am primarily focused on West Midlands area as that is where I am based currently.

Until next time dolls!

Anastasia xo

No comments:

Post a Comment