Hello Dolls
Today, I will be reviewing the movie Hasee Toh Phasee starring Parineeti Chopra and Sidharth Malhotra in the lead roles.
Personally, for me, I loved this film so much that I can watch it over and over again.
Hats off to Parineeti! Her acting in this film is by far the best I have seen from her and probably the best I have seen from the new female actresses in bollywood. Now Sidharth (How gorgeous is he?!) plays a sweet boy character who has the females hearts melting.
Some parts of the plot have been written so well by Harshavardhan. The story grips you and you are left with a lot of questions about Parineeti's character during the film which are answered in a fantastic way as the movie progresses.I also liked how the depicted the growing love between Parineeti and Sidharth. However, some parts of the plot I did not like, I felt like the way the family behaved over Parineeti was over exaggerated.
The music composed by Vishal-Shekhar are fun and exciting. I cannot stop listening to Shake it like Shammi and Punjabi Wedding Song. They are so fun and just make you want to get up and move! One thing, both me and my friend loved about this movie is that the romantic songs were played as a back drop to the build up of the relationship rather than a song and dance. It really helps the audience to feel the emotions of the story.
My overall opinion: A movie all youngsters must watch! It is full of comedy, romance and I would love to see another movie with Parineeti and Sidharth! My favourite pair so far :)
Until next time
Anastasia xo
Until next time
Anastasia xo

No comments:
Post a Comment