New Brands at Sale Servant
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 22 June 2014

Weekend Away Summer LookBook

Hello Beautiful People!

Hope you are all enjoying the lovely weather we are experiencing. 

This weekend I went away to London and I have decided to dedicate this blog post to my outfits that I had worn. 

The first look is my favourite look for summer and I recommend that every girl invests in a nice black jumpsuit. The reason I love jumpsuits in particular is because you can get more than one look out of it, You can dress it down for a casual look or dress it up for a night out. Here I have included two looks, a smart look and a going out look.



For both these looks I wore a gold and black belt around the waist and black heels (At night I would have worn navy peep toe heels but I didn't have them with me..oops)

The next look I call MONOCHROME CHIC



Maxi dresses are an essential for summer. They are easy to wear and can be worn during the day and also night events. This dress I teamed up with a cream shrug and black and white neck scarf.

The last looks I would like to include are my casual summer outfits.




Until next time,

Anastasia xo

No comments:

Post a Comment